“i wont argue with you” famous last words of the sociopath. if i ever showed any anger or conflict about the lying and cheating it somehow was always turned into being my fault. i was the bad person. i never realized how much this happened until i removed myself from the relationship with a sociopath. a sociopath cannot handle confrontation of any kind. it will usually set them off into a sociopathic rage if not worse. they will blame you, put you down, say you are crazy whatever it takes to take the blame off of them and onto you even when its about all there unfaithful actions. dont be fooled by projection.
- Bullying: A bully may project his/her own feelings of vulnerability onto the target(s) of the bullying activity. Despite the fact that a bully’s typically denigrating activities are aimed at the bully’s targets, the true source of such negativity is ultimately almost always found in the bully’s own sense of personal insecurity and/or vulnerability. Such aggressive projections of displaced negative emotions can occur anywhere from the micro-level of interpersonal relationships, all the way up through to the macro-level of international politics, or even international armed conflict.
in other words he will blame you for what he is actually doing.
- I’M SICK! But I think you know that already You call me EVIL but how would you know it unless you LIVE it already You think you’re better right? Because nobodies seen what you’ve done in the dark but if I put your life in this light you would crumble and fight to survive or die but bitch I fucking knew that already I eint SPECIAL, But I SPECALize in making you feel eSEPCIALly stupid for judging a human while you sit at home and whole world judge can’t watch what you doing or follow and hate all your movements I eint complaining but I know the people who do it are sicker than me and i’m sick enough I might just lose it YA You think know me cuz you double tap on picture I hate the fact that you judge me it’s driving me crazy so when it’s to deep I say fuck it and drown in some liquor I write these verses in blood I got chapters for days cuz my heart is my biblical scripture and I’m not a prophet but I can predict that you’ll never catch happiness till you’re the pitcher So please continue to laugh if I’m a clown your a circus act When I rap it’s with a SURGEONS MASK Cuz I PLACE every syllable in a deliverable fashion from first to last, then CUT back with a message that’s hidden in melody making them think and ask if I was the one on the table pushing GIVING BIRTH to rap Maybe it was me Maybe you like all my music but don’t really actually love me Maybe you just want a picture Maybe you just want to see me cuz you need some money Maybe you think that I’m happy Maybe you think in reality liking my post is repairing a hole when it’s actually shaking and cutting the soul right out of me out I think I’m sick I feel a rush of emotion whenever I post up a pic I got problem I’m in the studio rapping while this girl is sucking my dick She cut a whole in my heart now I fill it with women who love me cuz they think I’m rich and if I be honest I just told a bitch that I care but I really do not give a shit So what’s your excuse? What helps you sleep? You leave a negative comment not knowing what you sew you will reap I bet you smile when you post thinking you’re hurting me, but you see the way the brain works you become what you speak I need peace! But y’all can’t offer that I held my ground, I didn’t sell my soul I said fuck the fame y’all can take that offer back Fuck a shelf you can/t take me off the rack All the fame is not worth a heart attack You’re insane, you’re in pain, I can tell by what you saying! BUT My bad I forgot you were fragile I forgot someone who doesn’t even know me told you I’m an asshole I forgot that I’m a villain I forgot that I’ve always spread positivity but you think I didn’t I forgot that hatred stems from people who hate their own existence I forgot I’m better off alone I forgot I care about everyone’s happiness but forget about my own I forget I spend every waking second on my phone…. COME JOIN MY CIRCUS! I’m recruiting I’m taking everyone who passes judgement bitch that’s including: Everyone who thinks it’s so amusing To put me down while I’m pursuing The key board warriors that live online behind a screen that’s just an illusion Come come come join my circus! You fucking pricks! I’ll fuck you till you love me then pay you to do some tricks, I don’t need a doctor I need a bag of nails and bricks to lay down on the floor so if you fail to land a flip you can feel what I felt when you tried to come sink my ship Let me explain, you all help me financially gain but I spend my money on mental health books and read them just to control all my pain I don’t wear clothes but this bought chain and just like you this chain fake, I wear it to distract you from blatant sadness written on my fucking face What’d you expect? Did you think I was immune to what you were saying and didn’t see all of the disrespect? Do you think I’m not human, have no feelings, or maybe you think I’m fucking weak and now I’m pleading, maybe you think I’m just too good and that I’m cheating? Or maybe just maybe You’re blind and the hate inside your heart clouds your eyes and your mind and your ears when I rhyme, even though we all know I’m one of the best of all time, Or maybe you’re just a fucking bitch and I can’t Stop comparing me to people who are not in my league, Stop saying I don’t believe in God just because you can’t read Stop making fake profiles so you can spam my feed I’m not alone I know there’s millions out there just like me……….. Dax
Please keep your business to yourself. What you are doing in your life is no one else’s business. Remember, narcissist use this kind of thing against you. They will ALWAYS try to sabotage your stuff. Destroy everything you try to do before you finally just give up. I have seen this a million times. Do not give your private info to anyone, unless you are damn sure you know who they are, and I am not sure that is even possible. Please, learn to be secretive so you are not a walking target. PRIVATE at all times.
The best way to describe the modern social media struggle comes from my fifth-generation Texan upbringing: it’s a s*** show. I always thought I’d reach a point in my life and my career where social media got easier and cruel comments didn’t bother me. For better and worse, I now know that that day is never coming. I could stop reading comments altogether, but then I wouldn’t get to reply to, and connect with, the 99 per cent of people who are wonderful and who teach me so much about myself and the world.
Here’s the rub: we are neurobiologically hardwired for connection. When we stop caring what anyone thinks, we diminish our opportunities for connection, and we’ve got a far bigger problem than a belittling remark. Yet, when we allow ourselves to be defined by what people think, we lose our capacity for authenticity and courage.
Twenty years of studying vulnerability, courage, empathy and shame has given me emotional X-ray vision. When I see someone issue a posturing, blustery “I don’t give a damn what anyone thinks!” speech, I can see the pain dripping off their 12-year-old self. It’s not true because it’s not how we’re built. And if you develop skin so thick that you start to lose the ability to be hurt, you’re at risk of feeling nothing at all.
© Joe Scarnici/Getty Images
I’m working hard to walk through the world without armour and masks. Some days I let go of the self-protection because I’m brave, and sometimes because it’s just too heavy to lug around. Either way, being free of what I hide behind – perfectionism, cynicism, people pleasing – means more joy, connection and intimacy. And, inevitably, it means more hurt. Can a comment or an unfollow or a mean tweet really break our hearts? No. Heartbreak is a function of love. But the social media vitriol can make us feel small, ashamed, embarrassed or enraged.
I’ve tried a couple of social-media-hurt-reduction strategies over the past two years. The first turned out pretty awful: I responded. That sounds innocent enough, but when you study vulnerability in people for a living, and you have CIA-level reconnaissance research skills, as well as a surprisingly deep capacity for verbally beating the crap out of people who hurt you or hurt the people you love, it’s devastating. When we fire back and have to bear witness to our own cruelty – to watch ourselves brandish name-calling, humiliation or ridicule as a weapon against another human being – that can crush our self-respect.
The second strategy I came up with was to limit the posts that draw the most venomous reactions. Unfortunately, these are posts about social justice and human rights issues. I’ve seen many friends and colleagues opt out of taking a stand, because there’s really no winning. As someone who has been attacked by both the far right and the far left, I can tell you, if “winning” is your goal, opt out now. But I don’t post about social justice issues to win. I post because staying silent about dehumanising refugees, separating families, diminishing the dignity of people because of who they are, who they love, or where they come from, makes me complicit.
Make no mistake, choosing comfort over standing up for what we believe is true and important will sever our connections to ourselves. Why? Because we must belong to ourselves before we belong anywhere else. When we betray ourselves to fit in, be liked, not cause problems, avoid discomfort, sidestep conflict, or not disappoint people, we break our own hearts. Unfollowing your beliefs for others is the real threat.
The only foolproof strategy I’ve come up with so far is this: owning our story, owning what we believe, and loving ourselves is the bravest thing we’ll ever do. Do the world a favor: speak your truth. Follow your wild heart.
Click for original article
The Hare Psychopathy Checklist – Revised
- GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
- GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — A grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
- NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — An excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
- PATHOLOGICAL LYING — Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
- CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS — The use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.
- LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, cold-hearted, and non-empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.
- SHALLOW AFFECT — Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
- CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — A lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
- PARASITIC LIFESTYLE — An intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
- POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS — Expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
- PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
- EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS — A variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
- LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS — An inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
- IMPULSIVITY — The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
- IRRESPONSIBILITY — Repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
- FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — A failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
- MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS — A lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
- JUVENILE DELINQUENCY — Behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
- REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE — A revocation of probation or other conditional releases due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
- CRIMINAL VERSATILITY — A diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.The word psychopath can be replaced with the word sociopath throughout this page. The meaning is very similar, if not the same.
Monkey’s,,,, The narcissists best friend. The ones who help the narcissist run a smear campaign on a specific target they have chosen. On sites run by narcissist’s you will find these “Monkey’s surrounding the narcissist. If it is a male running the site, he will be “head” narcissist and the rest will follow suit. The types of women who support these people are also bully personality types. They have no compassion are unable to put themselves in other people’s shoes. The narcissist picks his new target and the Monkey’s start attacking, making things up as they go. Smearing the target’s name and doing an online smear campaign. Anything to make the victim feel inferior.
The best thing you can do if someone put’s you in this position is to ignore them. Just sit back and watch them in action. Their behavior is such text book behavior. They start by twisting all your word’s and making up a fake story about who you are, the Monkey’s do this and the narcissist praises their behavior, the monkey’s totally get off on the attention from the narcissist, and on and on it goes. The victim doesn’t even have to comment and they still will go on to create this whole false story about who and what you are. They try to get to you emotionally. They are hoping you react so they can rip you apart. If you do react, t just gives them more reason and energy to destroy you. NARCISSISTS and their MONKEY’S get off on harming other people. It makes them feel good.
You have to really ask yourself, wtf kind of people do this to others???? Who would feel good by harming another human being? For those who are sensitive this can be very confusing and alarming to someone who knows nothing about sociopathy or narcissism it is devastating… Wondering why and what kind of people do this, well, it is the world of Narcissism. They are lacking a conscience for starters, they feel zero empathy for others they have no compassion and zero remorse for their action’s against you. They are pathological liars. They create stories by telling some truth and mixing a lot of lies in it. I have known some to claim they have cancer and are dying. Turned out there was nothing wrong with them, this is a very common claim of the narcissist. They have zero problem lying straight to your face, and they are believable. But when their Monkey’s chime in it is game on. They will hone in and seek and destroy. They wait for the narcissist to find his next victim, then they just sit there and wait, are Monkey’s narcissist’s to? Good question their behavior say’s so but nt usually. Narcissist’s don’t like competition, if they are they are lower functioning than the narcissist. Usually they are just apath’s and they are troll’s. What pathetic lives they must all lead. Don’t get involved, what you don’t know can’t hurt you so don’t go looking, just go no contact. Keep your power don’t give it away by playing their game, just go live your life in peace… Star
Join my Women’s Recovery-Support Group for narcissistic abuse and trauma on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Empathsandsurvivorsofsociopaths/ This is a free Women’s Support group.JOIN MY WOMEN’S RECOVERY SUPPORT GROUP
Have you ever said something to someone and had them come back taking what you said and twisting it into something else? Yea, Narcissist. Mind fuck. Gas lighting.
Just had this experience, again, with someone known to the public. The ultimate narcissist. Master manipulator.
These people all act the same. I don’t know if they have a play book they all follow or what, but their behavior is so predictable. They immediately try to insult you and try to make you feel really small. The put downs come on strong. They say things to get you to react. They build themselves up while putting you down. It makes them feel important.
I am learning not to engage but my instincts are to attack back. Always has been. Reminds me of being a kid and arguing with my older brother and sister. I could never win. I know that is were my argumentative side came from for sure. But I am working on it. I understand it is just putting fuel on the fire. pointless.
I just think it is interesting, the actions of a narcissist. They can take what you said and mold it into whatever they want to believe. It reminds me of Politicians. Always putting a spin on what you say, this is how narcissists break you down and make you question your own words. Your own sanity. This is how victim’s lose themselves, lose their identity. If you are around a narcissist all the time it will take its toll on you.
If you come across someone like this, someone trying to pick a fight with you, ignore them. Don’t engage. And go No Contact. Let them believe they won. It is just not worth the time it takes to argue with them. Or the gas-lighting and manipulation they put you thru.